Vilnius Jesuit High School
School‘s history begins with Collegium Vilnense Societatis Jesu established in 1570 by Austrian Jesuits who were invited to Vilnius by local Bishop. The College later gave start to Vilnius University.
Re-established after soviet occupation, the Lithuanian Jesuit Province re-opened the school in 1995 as a Jesuit High School with 336 pupils, grades form 5 to 12, and 54 teachers.
Nowadays, Vilnius Jesuit High School belongs to the network 120 Jesuit secondary schools in Europe. Currently it has around 730 students, 80 teachers, 30 administration and staff personnel.
One of the distinctive features of the school is the continuous partnership with Vilnius University through education programs and student enrolment.